Saturday, January 02, 2010

Forward.

Now that I’m in a better mood and equipped with a package of Taytos and a can of Druids (are the two states of being related?), I thought I’d bang out an ol’ blog post. Short and sweet. Sickly sweet. I don’t know. Basically, I’m feeling slightly more optimistic about the future now. This feeling of well-being etc. is helped along nicely by the fact that I get to see JG in a bit and consume (hopefully minute amounts of) alcohol.

Innit that today was a bad day but tomorrow will be better? And tonight will be better.

I’m wearing fancy eyeshadow for the first time in months and my hair is pinned back again. I feel adventurous, even if only on that tiny, irrelevant and inconsequential-to-the-rest-of-the-world kind of scale. It’s great.
No more of this nonsense. (:

Limerick then, yeah? I’m excited. Roll on Leaving Cert., yeah? Class of Ten. Let’s rock this bitch. ;D

Now that I think about it, New Year’s Eve was hilarious. My friends are not right in the brain. It’s great. Screaming Katy Perry into Amy’s face, telling Christy Floyd to be ‘the best little girl that you can be!’ and learning the I-Don’t-Want-To-Meet-You dance move. Some night. Love my friends. (‘:

Oh, that reminds me: this slightly happy post is dedicated to those wonderful, loyal fans of mine, Pender & Hannah. Captain Dance Crew fo’ lyffffff. Also, I adore your cleavage, Hannah. I love you kids.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so feel free to share your opinions and your stories! However, comments are moderated so that I won't experience undue harassment or humiliation; if your comment is hateful or offensive, it won't be published.