Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Better Mood, Somehow.

 A few words.
Brother’s helping with the college thing. Mother’s still being a negative little bitch.
Weather’s crap, but in a nice way.
I have to do that contextualisation question that I didn’t do last night out of pure misery.
I also have to do an art essay. But I probably won’t do it.
Also, German reading comprehension.
And Irish oral questions. Módh Coinníollach? I don’t think so, luv.
Shower in a bit. I may even straighten my hair. No, that’s a lie, I won’t. I’ll get tired and I’ll get into my jammies and deal with frizzy hair in the morning and I won’t care one bit. All this lying to myself… Can’t be healthy.
Should paint my nails. Yellow this week, kids.
'Jesus, if I wanted to bring a person on a date, I’d rob, beg or borrow to get the money.’  That’s all very well but this is the year 2010 and no one goes on ‘dates’ to the ‘pictures’ anymore. And girls pay their own way, bbz. Sad life, innit.
Need to ring Limerick tomorrow. Eww.
Actually did PE today. And it was actually bearable. I was perspiring profusely, like (sexy, yeah?), but it was alright.
Looking forward to the session in Limerick. Should be a larf. Provided I get there. Please start prayin’, lads.
All of this was supposed to be cheery-uppy but I fail at cheery-uppy, clearly. Damn. Going for a shower and bedddddd. That is ittttttttt.
Promise to have a decent blog post sometime soon.
Theeeeeeee end.
Things are looking up, oh finally!
I thought I'd never see the day when you smile at me.
We always pull through
oh when we try,
I'm always wrong but
you're never right.
You're never right!

Honestly, can you believe we crossed the world while it's asleep?
I'd never trade it in, ‘cause I've always wanted this!
It's not a dream anymore! Ohhh..
It's not a dream anymore!
It’s worth fighting for.

Could have given up so easily
I was a few cheap shots away from the end of me
Taken for granted,
most everything
that I would have died for
Just yesterday,
Just yesterday.

Honestly, can you believe we crossed the world while it's asleep?
I'd never trade it in, ‘cause I've always wanted this!
It's not a dream anymore! Ohhh..
It's not a dream anymore!
It’s worth fighting for.

God knows the world
doesn’t need another band,
(whoo-oa, whooo-oa!)

But what a waste it would’ve been!
(whoo-oa, whooo-oa!)

I can't believe we almost hung it up!
(whoo-oa, whooo-oa!)

We're just getting started (whoo-oa, whooo-oa!)
Honestly, can you believe we crossed the world while it's asleep?
I'd never trade it in, ‘cause I've always wanted this!
It's not a dream anymore! No, no
It's not a dream anymore! no, no
It’s worth fighting for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so feel free to share your opinions and your stories! However, comments are moderated so that I won't experience undue harassment or humiliation; if your comment is hateful or offensive, it won't be published.