Sunday, December 06, 2009

Song, Moment, Happy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Please listen to this song. It’s actually lovely. If you’re anything like me, you won’t listen to it. I will never ever watch a video on someone’s page (blog, Facebook, whatevs) and I probably won’t watch it if you link me to it either. But listen to this song, because it’s a gorgeous version of Kate Bush’s ‘Wuthering Heights’ song. Beautiful. Listen. Good.

Yeah, so last night was interesting. Pretty sure I didn’t cry, which is always nice. A complete rarity.

I’m in the fairly early stages of being genuinely happy to be single. It’s lovely. It really is. I didn’t think it could ever happen but it has and innit that it’s beautiful? Oh, hold me. (:

Clothes shopping next weekend. Can’t wait.

The Kissmas holidays should be interesting. Interesting: story of my life. But ‘interesting’ is a euphemism here. And I’m not sure for what exactly. I know what I mean but I can’t explain it. Would probably show me in bad light anyway, innit. Oh well.

Nice music at the moment. Actually, this is a nice moment. I’m sitting in my chair with my feet on the bed and I’m texting via the Meteor website (and it’s very polite and conversational and what have you – nothing sordid). I’m listening to nice, meaningful music and considering going for a shower in a bit and changing the bedsheets and getting in the bed and watching telly and being all nice and snuggly. Might even risk some History project.

I love being alive. Weird statement? Don’t care. Life is nice sometimes. Lap it up.

Off to do something hilarious. What, I don’t know. I’ll keep you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so feel free to share your opinions and your stories! However, comments are moderated so that I won't experience undue harassment or humiliation; if your comment is hateful or offensive, it won't be published.