Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Pre-Productive Evening Blogpost.

Today was infuriating. There are so many people who are just so backwards and all of them were in my line of vision today, the bastards.

You put yourself in these situations and I therefore have no sympathy. Don’t come crying to me again. You do this just for the attention. And you lie. Ughh.

Stupid photographer, why were you covered in mud?

D’you know what? I’m actually too angry to blog, for once. I’m going to do homework in a very angry and efficient manner. Consult Twitter if you’re looking for me. (Yeah, back on that bandwagon. Don’t care.)

http://twitter.com/emmanorrisbbz

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so feel free to share your opinions and your stories! However, comments are moderated so that I won't experience undue harassment or humiliation; if your comment is hateful or offensive, it won't be published.