Sunday, December 13, 2009

Perfect Day.

I saw my debs dress in red. I was like, ‘Bit cheap lookin’, innit?’

Yesterday was the most perfect day I’ve had in a long, long, long time. Between all the beautiful dresses I bought, and the gay turtles, and the sweaty palms, and dancing to no music, and the five hour long phone conversation, it will take quite a lot to top that Saturday. Licking your eyes and sperm nappies and various other hilarious and bizarre topics of conversation. Catch me, I’m falling, innit? Ha. (:

I promise there’ll be a proper blog soon, when I actually get a chance to dwell on my life. Though I’m not sure I really want that to happen. I like all of this right now and I’m happy and content to just go with it, without scrutinising and blogging. Needless to say though, if I have something important to tell you, I shall broadcast it here. (;

This is so exciting. In a proper, real way. I’m excited. It’s an adventure and I love it. Noodles on toast and seeing the sights, yeah? Ughh, hold me.

TTFN. x

End of the Universe
I Want the Air to Fill my Chest
I Will Dare
I'm Looking at You
Let's Go Anywhere
Tragedy in Their Blood
Noisy and Colourful
Nothing Really Matress
Play to Your Heart's Desire
The Best Kind of Love

2 comments:

  1. Hey I came across this a while back and have been reading ever since .... where do you get the pictures from?! their great!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, so feel free to share your opinions and your stories! However, comments are moderated so that I won't experience undue harassment or humiliation; if your comment is hateful or offensive, it won't be published.