Friday, December 04, 2009

dfghjk.

 

I want to blog but I simply do not have the energy. Essentially, I’m clean and happy and I love Aisling and Amy and this weekend could well turn out to be a pleasant one. Maybe even a productive one.

I’m bored, so I’m off to do homework. Things actually are that bad.

I do quite approve of you (to say the least) so don’t let me down, please.

Had a dream about Jedward last night. Strange.

I like being single, I really do. Shocking. In fact, I hardly believe it myself, but it is true.

Aufwiedersehen für jetzt.

x

1 comment:

  1. 'So, what're we going to do tonight Brain?'
    'The same thing we try to do every night Pinky, TRY TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD!'

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, so feel free to share your opinions and your stories! However, comments are moderated so that I won't experience undue harassment or humiliation; if your comment is hateful or offensive, it won't be published.