Thursday, November 12, 2009

you would be disappointed.

I can’t shake this feeling that something’s missing. There’s a gap in my life and it won’t ever go away. Maybe that’s naive. But I don’t know. I miss you. It doesn’t matter what anyone else thinks. They’ll think what they want and I’ll do what I want and it’s always going to be like. I’m stubborn. Fact. 

Oh, I don’t know at all.

I want to talk and say what I mean. And I want you to listen and want the same things that I want.

But I am barking up the wrong tree. And that is the story of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so feel free to share your opinions and your stories! However, comments are moderated so that I won't experience undue harassment or humiliation; if your comment is hateful or offensive, it won't be published.