Sunday, November 15, 2009

Oh, Whatever.

All I ever get is sad love
the unrequited kind is all I have procured
And it was nothing at all
like what I've heard about love
This morning was just lovely. A repeat of that every so often would keep me perfectly content forever, I think. And it’s certainly better than nothing at all. Which is my only other option.
Shakespeare Boy, come ‘ere to me. Phwoarrr.
Kisses are strange. ‘When you kissed me, I got all dizzy again’.
I’ll die.
Story of my life.
Jammy.
Little bitch.
Innit?
The best way to get over a fella is to get under a new one. Apparently.
‘He got his ride and then he dumped ya’. Harsh?
They’re giving us weird looks ‘cause we’re kissing each other’.
Bavaria under your hood.
‘He probably thought you were trying to get into him. That’s why he wasn’t talking to you’. As if I would. I don’t even like him!
I’m sorry for making you cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so feel free to share your opinions and your stories! However, comments are moderated so that I won't experience undue harassment or humiliation; if your comment is hateful or offensive, it won't be published.