Wednesday, November 18, 2009

DCU Open Day this Saturday?

I really want to go. In fact, I am going. I have to. Factoid. But Dublin is a big place and I thought the whole adventure would only involve a bus trip to Dublin and a couple of goes on the Luas for me and my best friend to end up outside Dublin City University. According to the website and the maps and information they published, this is not the case. It involves bus numbers of which I have no comprehension and mentions of DART stops and other things that mean nothing to me. And I’ve never ever been on the North Side.

Out of (a sort of helpless) curiosity, will anyone helpful be around Dublin on Saturday morning and be willing to point me in the general direction of a relevant bus stop? Please?

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I'm a journalism student at DCU. It's a great college and I went to the open day before deciding to go here. It's a great chance to see the college, campus and get to know your course(s).

    If you get into Heuston you can take the bus to O'Connell St. Bridge and from O'Connell St. you can get the 13 or 13A and it'll take you straight to DCU. The whole trip should take between 40 to 60 minutes depending on traffic and how long you have to wait for a bus.

    Hope that was helpful. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, so feel free to share your opinions and your stories! However, comments are moderated so that I won't experience undue harassment or humiliation; if your comment is hateful or offensive, it won't be published.