Tuesday, November 24, 2009

ALL I EVER GET IS SAD LOVE.

Because I’m stuck for something vivid and wildly interesting to blog about on this cold and wet November afternoon, I thought I’d divest myself of some of the images stored on my computer and share them with the blog-reading community at large. Share and share alike. Normally I copy them straight off the sites and put them on the blog but I have heaps of ‘em stored in the confines of my ‘Internet Pics’ folder and the day that’s in it, I thought, ‘Why not share?’ So yeah. This is me sharing.
Admit Nothing
Antisocial Dog
Anxiety
Boar & Fishermen
Extinction
I Deduce...
Man & Woman
Not in Wonderland Anymore
Emotionally stable is boring. FACT. If I ever get married, it will be to a boy who is as bizarre in the brain as I am.
x

3 comments:

  1. LOVING the second and the fifth. Thanks for brightning up my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Emotionally stable is boring. FACT. If I ever get married, it will be to a boy who is as bizarre in the brain as I am."

    <3 this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. <3 the last picture especially! These are fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, so feel free to share your opinions and your stories! However, comments are moderated so that I won't experience undue harassment or humiliation; if your comment is hateful or offensive, it won't be published.