Saturday, October 03, 2009

A Mini Update.

I say ‘mini’ but it probably won’t be that miniature at all. Unless I chose to write in extra small writing. Which I won’t. Because it isn’t fair on those of you who, like me, struggle with ordinary sized text and suffer from a condition known as blind-as-a-bat-ness.

My ‘e’ key won’t work properly. This will kill me. Am trying to think of as many words as possible that don’t contain the letter ‘e’. I don’t think I can deal with the heartache.

It’s Saturday. Which means I will be doing my usual Saturday things: hour long shower, avoiding homework, flawless make-up, waiting for something to happen. Today should be good though. <3

Listening to Last Shadow Puppets. Lent the CD to a friend sometime last year and only pulled it out of the case this morning, having it back with about a month or so. I like it. Opinions? Listen to this song, if you get a chance.

Had such a weird dream involving a disgusting amount of urine and our old house (the bathroom of which used to be carpeted). Strange. We did have a nice shower though. In the dream. Not in real life. I sort of miss that house sometimes. It was freezing, like, and some of the windows didn’t open properly and others didn’t close properly, but it was homely all the same. Simpler times etc.

In a very nostalgic mood. But not recent nostalgia. Like, years ago nostalgia. Strange. I mostly try to forget stuff from years ago. I put a lot of energy into blocking my childhood from my mind. Why, I don’t know. I don’t like that version of me very much, I suppose.

That’s all I have to say this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so feel free to share your opinions and your stories! However, comments are moderated so that I won't experience undue harassment or humiliation; if your comment is hateful or offensive, it won't be published.