Tuesday, October 13, 2009

It Could Be Worse.

I’m not sure if I even believe that at this stage. But it is true, of course it is. And even if it wasn’t, would that change anything? Would I do anything differently? Maybe weep more but that’s about it.

Today was a bad day. But it ended rather sweetly. I had a shower and a cup of tea and I read Wuthering Heights for a while and had a nap. I had dinner and a superfluous amount of M&Ms. I now feel ill.

More sleep please. And no homework, thank you. Not tonight. Just sleep and plenty of it.

I think I’m going to be an elf again this Christmas. Desperate times and that. However, since I have become greatly accustomed to Janice’s company this year, it could be quite hilarious.

I’m on the Green Schools Committee for our school. I over-estimate my abilities in this regard sometimes: I will grow bored of the responsibility in a week.

I like boys who are clean. No offence to all you dirty and smelly boys out there.

Suddenly I’m overcome with butterflies. Withdrawal systems, maybe? Distance is… somewhat irritating. I would like unlimited time with you, please. Just for an hour or two. You know what I mean?

1 comment:

  1. i saw the coffee picture a while ago, but i read it was tea in my head :P
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, so feel free to share your opinions and your stories! However, comments are moderated so that I won't experience undue harassment or humiliation; if your comment is hateful or offensive, it won't be published.