Thursday, October 29, 2009

An Exhausting Day.

so this is the grand finale
the crescendo of demise
this is the happy ending
where the bad guy goes down and dies
this is the end
with me on my knees and wondering why?
cross my heart, hope to die
its my own cheating heart that makes me cry

I’d like to blog about my day, really I would. It was important. It was strange. It wasn’t sad or anything – not really – but it was strange. However, I am emotionally drained and it is time for sleep.

I have the best friends. I appreciate them more than they’ll ever know and a lot more than I’ll ever be able to express on the interweb. Bless ‘em, they’re amazing. I love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so feel free to share your opinions and your stories! However, comments are moderated so that I won't experience undue harassment or humiliation; if your comment is hateful or offensive, it won't be published.