Friday, October 23, 2009

Domestic Emma.


I’m currently in the process of cooking. Well, no, I’m not; the chicken is currently in the process of cooking itself in the saucepan of boiling water in which I placed it. This is me being fantastically womanly and domestic and stuff, by the way. Cooking (or attempting to cook) chicken curry for me and Mutti. Pray that I don’t poison the poor woman, yeah? Cooking really is not where my talents lie. Beans on toast, noodles and crisp sandwiches would suit me fine on a daily basis. I do hope to wed a chef though…

My sister suggested boiling the chicken. I can’t ring her for customer support though ‘cause she’s on holiers at the moment. Pretty sure it’s Port Aventura. What a (k)nob…

It’s a pretty basic meal anyway. Or it will be, if it works out. It’s not going to look much like the above photographic representation, I’m guessing. We’re talking Uncle Ben’s boil-in-a-bag rice; we’re talking a packet of Knorr Medium Curry Sauce; we’re talking two salmonella-ridden chicken fillets.

Domesticity really don’t suit me.

I’ll let you know how we get on anyway. Unless we die. Then I won’t.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so feel free to share your opinions and your stories! However, comments are moderated so that I won't experience undue harassment or humiliation; if your comment is hateful or offensive, it won't be published.