Wednesday, September 30, 2009

No Complaints.

And time yet for a hundred indecisions,
And for a hundred visions and revisions,
Before the taking of a toast and tea.

I thought this was sort of fitting for the Leaving Cert. conundrum. And maybe people’s lives in general. A certain type of people. Me, for example.

I just had an amazing cup of tea, a chicken sandwich and a package of Tayto. This justifies the crapness of my day, I think. But I’m not complaining, really I’m not. Could be worse. (:

I feel good. I just felt like chronicling this moment. Because these kinds of moments are pretty rare midweek.

Which reminds me: I wonder what the Midweek Movie is on Bog One tonight? Don’t think I’ll be able to keep my eyes open for it. So it’ll probably be a good one. When I’m wide awake and enthusiastic about it, it’s always something crap like James Bond or something. Eww.

Lots of homework tonight. As is tradition every night. Poetry question though. I do adore Eliot. He is the new man in my life, I think. Midweek anyway. Until Saturday. (:

I’m in a very sentimental mood. I miss my best friend. When did we last even talk properly? School is seriously getting in the way of the minimum amount of time I should be spending with Aisling. Ughh. Actually, it’s pretty impossible to have a proper conversation with anyone in school these days. There’s always so much going on and my head is wrapped up in all I have to do. Hmm. It is very strange. It will right itself, won’t it? This peculiar situation.

Ooh, I almost forgot: I’m on the Debs Committee! Thrilled. Excited. TrĂ©s flattered. (;

Changed my mind: not in a homework mood. In a bed kind of mood. I miss having energy. Bleh.

Need more tea. Think I might grant myself an hour to drink tea and read Charlotte’s Web. Is this greedy?

Hmm. I don’t care. Life is too short. I’m leaving on a jetplane. Bleh. Bleh bleh.

2 comments:

  1. no, it is not greedy.
    you drink that tea, emma.
    drink it & enjoy it.
    ;)
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. there's always time for tea. always

    xo

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, so feel free to share your opinions and your stories! However, comments are moderated so that I won't experience undue harassment or humiliation; if your comment is hateful or offensive, it won't be published.