Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Namesake etc.

This blog is called 'The Magic Position' for no real reason other than I really like this song. Go listen to it. It's pretty uplifting. And apt. Sort of. Life is good, etc., etc..

Today is my last day of being a minor. Pretty exciting. Only I'm in bed with something of a phlegmy tummy and I feel a bit crappy. But other than that, life is going quite swimmingly, thanks for enquiring.

I will be eighteen in a matter of hours and I am stunned. I know it's not a big deal, I realise it's only a number, but I'm pretty shocked I survived this long. Who knew I had it in me?

Tomorrow should be nice.

Lately I've been so happy
Just holding you and gazing into your eyes
Like in a movie
You are a star
I mean, a starlet
Listen, the night we met I fell in love with you
Who'd have guessed, who'd have guessed?
I'm in love, I'm in love!

Something like that anyway. ;)

Listen to this song, from which I have cleverfully extracted the above lyrics. It's nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so feel free to share your opinions and your stories! However, comments are moderated so that I won't experience undue harassment or humiliation; if your comment is hateful or offensive, it won't be published.