Monday, September 14, 2009

Life is Good.

'This is the last time I'm gonna watch him fucking hurt you.' From the most quotable person I know. JG.

I've had my rant and it's all okay now. Basically, this is the closure I need. Even if it's not real. Even if you're only trying to get back at me. This is me closing the book on all of that. I don't need to deal with you anymore. I don't need to worry about your feelings or your thoughts or your drunken tendencies. You're on your own now. Whether you like it or not, whether you chose this route or not, off you fuck.

All of a sudden, I'm really fucking happy. My life is so good lately. Is it a coincidence that you're no longer in it? I finally get to move the fuck on and away from you.

Too much swearing lately but I think it's necessary. Really, I do.

Life is good. Basically.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so feel free to share your opinions and your stories! However, comments are moderated so that I won't experience undue harassment or humiliation; if your comment is hateful or offensive, it won't be published.