Thursday, September 03, 2009

I think I'll give up on blog titles for a while. How can I possibly sum up these feelings? Ughh.

It's amazing how fast things change. It's amazing how amazing my life is going at the moment but I'm still sick with worry: the whole world will find out what a horrible person I am, I'll fail my Leaving Cert., and no college will have me. Why am I in this mood? Well, I know why and I know it's my own fault. But this is terrible. I need a hug.

Maybe it's the stress. Maybe Sixth Year is getting to me already? Ughh, get a grip, Emma.

The worst thoughts in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so feel free to share your opinions and your stories! However, comments are moderated so that I won't experience undue harassment or humiliation; if your comment is hateful or offensive, it won't be published.