Sunday, September 27, 2009

Hide it in a hiding place where no one ever goes.

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio?
A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.
What's that you say, Mrs. Robinson?
“Joltin' Joe has left and gone away!”


Windows Live Writer is good for blogging. Gives you extra formatting options and that and is a lot more appealing to the eye than the posting page on the Blogger website. (Which I am using now, for some bizareee reason.) So yeah. Download here. It pretty much has the Emma Norris seal of approval now, if that means anything to you. And I did think it was a bit redundant at first but, take my word for it, it really is a Godsend, especially if you're liable to get distracted by other people's blog posts and are terrified they'll influence your next'n and the whole point of the thing will be lost... Well, if you're at all like me, that's a factor. I like my thoughts and blogs unprocessed and uninfluenced by other people's thoughts. Maybe I'm fooling myself? Oh well. Download anyway. Rant over. (:

Also, I hear through the grapevine there's a Blogger plugin that posts a Tweet to your Twitter telling your followers when you've been atyping. I've downloaded it but am unsure how it actually operates. If you have any clue at all what I'm talking about, please offer up an explanation because the whole idea of plugins is pretty much lost on me.

I'm going to be less personal in this for a while. I need a break. This whole expressing myself thing is exhausting. However, I will say that I love Aidan Connolly and that is a FACT.

This is a beautiful cover of Mrs Robinson, that choon of a choon by Simon & Garfunkel. And Pomplamoose are pretty great, in fairness. Look them up on YouTube. 'Beat the Horse' is some song, I will tell you that much for nothing. This shall do ya in the meantime. And do listen to it. It will make your day. :)

Off I go to consume carbohydrates and complete homework and be at one with beddy bye byes. And maybe say a prayer. Farewell.

x

2 comments:

  1. nothing like carbohydrates
    awh love-o-vision ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh err, don't ya just looove it? (:

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, so feel free to share your opinions and your stories! However, comments are moderated so that I won't experience undue harassment or humiliation; if your comment is hateful or offensive, it won't be published.