Monday, September 14, 2009

Hating You.

You're basically trying to make me hate you, aren't you? Well, success. God, why are you so horrible? Do you actually get a kick out of being such a bitch? I'm bending over backwards trying to be diplomatic and polite and considerate and everything else when I really shouldn't bother at all. You clearly don't care about my feelings so why the fuck should I care about yours anymore? This is so pointless.

You only care about yourself. I'm finding it increasingly difficult to see how you ever cared about me. I never ever wanted to say that the whole thing was a waste but I don't know anymore. It wasn't supposed to end up like this. Well, maybe it was. You were always going to be the villain. Well, off you fuck because I'm not interested in defending your honour anymore or justifying your caddish behaviour. To myself. Because no one else believes that there's any excuse for the way you are anyway. They're right.

God, I'm so fucking angry. I'm not even sure why. Maybe because I expected more of you? For some bizarre fucking reason, I thought you'd offer me the same consideration I did you. But, Christ, that was expecting too much.

I'm not even going to get started on her...

Basically, I'm always right. I don't know why you doubt me. You know full well that I am always right. But that is little consolation.

Cunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so feel free to share your opinions and your stories! However, comments are moderated so that I won't experience undue harassment or humiliation; if your comment is hateful or offensive, it won't be published.