Sunday, September 13, 2009

Drunken Tendencies.

Last night was good. In fact, last night was pretty much as close to perfect as my birthday celebrations are ever going to get. But why am I such a drunken fool? Why do I come up with these strange thoughts in the middle of a normal, standard conversation? I'll tell you why: these self-sabotaging habits of mine. Get a grip, Emma.

I actually had to check my phone this morning to see if I'd sent any bizarre and depressing text messages. Sweet, miraculous exhaustion: I hadn't.

Basically, you're amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so feel free to share your opinions and your stories! However, comments are moderated so that I won't experience undue harassment or humiliation; if your comment is hateful or offensive, it won't be published.