Sunday, August 23, 2009

This is Me Asking for Help.

What kind of person do you wish you had in your life?
Someone utterly hilarious and cuddly and beautiful-smelling and generous and wonderful. Someone with a lot of time on their hands. Someone who wants to spend that time listening to me and minding me. For serial.

If you could be anywhere right now, where would you be?
In someone else's bed. Being looked after. With tea and cuddles.

Are you anything like you were last year at this point?
Deep down, I'm the exact fucking same. Even though I like to pretend otherwise.

God, I can't even think in a straight line. I've ruined everything with everyone. Who am I supposed to tell that I'm going utterly insane in the brain, without sounding like a little emo kid?

This is terrible, it really is, that I actually don't even care who reads this at this stage. I'm not forcing you to read it, and if I'm happy enough for everyone in the world and the Internet at large to know my business and my thoughts and all the rest, then off with me. I suppose.

This is such a strange situation. I honestly never thought I'd feel like this again. Everything is wrong. What the fuck and why the fuck.

Sort my fucking life out, please. Because I really am not able.

1 comment:

  1. shur tell me you're going utterly insane, cos i am aswell.
    let's go to the looney bin yeah?

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, so feel free to share your opinions and your stories! However, comments are moderated so that I won't experience undue harassment or humiliation; if your comment is hateful or offensive, it won't be published.