Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Stop Me.

I never meant to cut my finger. I never meant to be like this or do any of this. Honestly, I never wanted it to come to this. But I always knew it would. Well, it was nice knowing you.
In my pink Barbie doll skirt and my bloody tissue and hoping to go to college but who knows? I just hope everything works out for everyone but life really is hard, isn’t it? :/

It was nice while it lasted, all of this. But I’m not the only one. And, in any case, there are plenty more Emmas in the sea. You’ll live.
Even if I don’t.
So not able for this. Need something or someone. I don’t know. Help?

1 comment:

  1. Emmaaa? How or why did ya cut yer finger? :|
    T'was an enjoyable read, nonetheless.
    (:

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, so feel free to share your opinions and your stories! However, comments are moderated so that I won't experience undue harassment or humiliation; if your comment is hateful or offensive, it won't be published.