Friday, August 21, 2009

Perhaps.

Perhaps I don't actually need to tell everyone everything. Perhaps some things are my business and mine alone. I'm really not used to keeping things to myself though. This tendency for broadcasting my every thought and whim has been known to help me out of sticky situations (and, obviously, get me into them) and it gets things off my chest and prevents me from going completely and utterly bizarre in the brain. However, sometimes, it has to be said, it's probably a lot better to just shut up in certain situations. Such as this one. Say nothing, Emma. Say nothing. Nothing at all. Ever again.

Remain mysterious, perhaps? I honest to God wouldn't even know how to go about doing that. The Mystery Machine was never really my preferred mode of transport. I'm more inclined to be travelling via the Air-Your-Dirty-Laundry-in-Public-Mobile.

Love is a funny thing.

I'm not even cynical anymore. Which is strange. And so very unlike me. I am holding out for something amazing. No, not even amazing, just pleasant. Nothing wrong with that.

Something wrong with me, perhaps?

In such an amazing mood though.

I'd like to have my cake. And chow down on it too. What do ya reckon?

1 comment:

  1. "The Mystery Machine was never really my preferred mode of transport. I'm more inclined to be travelling via the Air-Your-Dirty-Laundry-in-Public-Mobile."

    I like this (:

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, so feel free to share your opinions and your stories! However, comments are moderated so that I won't experience undue harassment or humiliation; if your comment is hateful or offensive, it won't be published.