Wednesday, August 05, 2009

I Beg Your Pardon.

Last night's post isn't about what it might seem like it's about. I read it back today and it even seemed to me like it was about something entirely more romantic. It wasn't. Oh, if you only knew the half of it.

But my finger's on the mend, I think. My arm is not. I feel so stupid. And it's just my luck that the sun is shining today. Ugh. Well, it's not really because I have nowhere to go anyway... Well, I do. But y'know... The mood I'm in. Anti-social, depressed, depressing. I will not be good company today. For myself or anyone else.

Actually, I think my finger might be infected. I have no plasters, however.

I'm going to go wash myself.

Feedback? Support? Plz? x

1 comment:

  1. Phew.

    I support your washing yourself btw. Thumbs up.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, so feel free to share your opinions and your stories! However, comments are moderated so that I won't experience undue harassment or humiliation; if your comment is hateful or offensive, it won't be published.