Monday, August 03, 2009

Errrthing.

I guess life is just dandy at the moment. Somehow.

I should be asleep.


Last Friday Night. Hilarity.
Boat Beads! Not walking from A to B, but dancing from A to B. Being in the bathroom with Amy♥. Emma, where's your Bulmers? No, Aisling, it's not grand! Aisling, tell me truth: just say no. Oh, it's all too funny...

Ooh, plans. My birthday, going to London on the boat, college, Sixth Year, adventures, blondeness, Debs. In no particular order. I love it all.

How do I never have anything to write about?

Angela's Ashes is on.

Honestly, I don't really feel like going to sleep. But yet I do. Hmm.

Eighteen in just over a month. It's not even funny how restless I am.

Horrible dreams last night. This old man beat me up. Beat me senseless, he did. I had a black eye. But then Dillon skinned him alive and he had no hands. And Mark hugged me. I don't think I had any hands either. Weird.

Nerd Glasses FTW. Srsly.

Oh, I love being Irish, by the way.

Life is a barrel of laughs right now. Don't ever forget this moment. x


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so feel free to share your opinions and your stories! However, comments are moderated so that I won't experience undue harassment or humiliation; if your comment is hateful or offensive, it won't be published.