Saturday, July 18, 2009

I'm listening to Abba's Greatest Hits CD and it's put me in the best mood. Even though I'm not getting my hair done (darn!) and I have no money and the weather's shit and I have no clothes and all the rest, I think I'm happy. Even if only for this moment in time. Eeeep.

Have to go to the doctor's on Monday to get a blood test. Why do I keep fainting? Hmm. Yesterday's one was a bit shit.

Psychiatrists/ psychologists are some pain in the hole. I am deadly serious.

I want alcohol.

I now have 703 'friends' on Myspazz. I think I am now officially a loser.

Oh well.

I love this song...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so feel free to share your opinions and your stories! However, comments are moderated so that I won't experience undue harassment or humiliation; if your comment is hateful or offensive, it won't be published.