Sunday, July 26, 2009

hungover

The last two nights have been some craic. I jest you not. Family is one of those things, isn't it? Session in Fiddown Friday night with my family and Red Hot John's eighteenth last night. Hilarity ensued. As far as I'm concerned, the whole weekend has been one big barrel of laughs. I love it. I love everything.

Beginning to think that this blog will turn into something of a hangover blog. I usually feel the urge to blog when I'm hungover... Currently, my head is pounding and I am sweating like a pig. All in good fun. The parentals think I'm being anti-social because I've declined thier offer to join them for an overpriced Sund'y dinner in Ceallacháin's. Harsh? Meh. Anyway, I'm not anti-social but I am dying. So yeah. No dinner for me. Hoorah. Hmm. Doggy-bag style?

Need to clean my room. Filthy.

I have nothing to write about... This is killing me.

Emo tablets and Agnes. I may actually go insane. Entirely. Ughh. I hate her, I hate her, I hate her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so feel free to share your opinions and your stories! However, comments are moderated so that I won't experience undue harassment or humiliation; if your comment is hateful or offensive, it won't be published.