Wednesday, July 08, 2009

elasticity.

simply a word to fill a space.

and now a few sentences to fill time:

Photoshop's not all it's cracked up to be. However, it was completely and utterly free so I won't complain. No idea how to use it though. Help?

The brother has returned. I still get so excited. Why, I don't know. I'm still at home on my own.

Everyone's going to Oxegen then, yeah? Do send a postcard. I'll stay here. I'll look after the mundane (mundance?) on your behalf.

Funny mood. Old music. Bed. Nothing to do really.

Is this me being ignored all over again? Don't know how to deal with this. Not now.

Hungry? I refuse and refute and all the rest.

Wouldn't mind a bit of idle conversation now. Or a few driving lessons.

Damn it, my life feels like it's at a standstill. Whatever became of all the drama and excitement that once was?

Oh, let it be my birthday and let me have a job. I promise to be tough and strong and a lesbian, if the need arises.

I think I am bored of everything. Perhaps I should go for a walk? Euchh.

Yankland brother may as well still be in Yankland. As for that other Yank... Lighten up. Whatever happened to all the Transatlantic enthusiasm that once was?

Hmm. Corconian adventures, please. Perhaps a visit from my English person.

No more stupid nightmares about cakes and baldness, just pleasantness in every nook and cranny of my life. Thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so feel free to share your opinions and your stories! However, comments are moderated so that I won't experience undue harassment or humiliation; if your comment is hateful or offensive, it won't be published.