Monday, July 06, 2009

Conclusions.

I have come to the conclusion that no matter how much more time I spend (and I have spent a lot already) trying to find a cohesive/ corrosive way to put a song of my choosing in the background while you read this, my chances of succeeding are slim. Sometimes the World Wide Web really is a pain, is it not?

Damn it, I've been outted. Shit. Shitty shit shit. Being forced to lie, to swear on Grandad's grave. I don't mind because I don't know Grandad and he could just be a figment of all our imaginations. I'm pretty useless at lying. Damn.

My mother is a brat. Damn.

Cannot wait to go to college. I think we'll all be a lot calmer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so feel free to share your opinions and your stories! However, comments are moderated so that I won't experience undue harassment or humiliation; if your comment is hateful or offensive, it won't be published.